Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello Belly!


I have officially survived the first trimester and said good bye to the morning sickness and hello to the belly!  Last week I started feeling a little better and made a plan to attempt to get back to working out and eating healthy starting monday. I even told my husband of my plans in hopes that he might be able to encourage me if I felt the urge to slack off.  I want to be back to the real me with in a few months of having the baby, but the more days I go without working out the further away that goal seems to get. And the thought of keeping up with my fitness and 2, sometimes 3 kids is pretty scary. So for now all I can do is take it one day at a time.



MONDAY
Advanced
21-15-9
Push ups
Lunges (per leg)
Hang power cleans #75

TUESDAY
Advanced
3 rounds
21 lunges (per leg)
21 step ups
Row 500m

WEDNESDAY
Advanced
5 rounds
10 shoulder press #75
10 pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment