Monday, January 25, 2010

I Be Up in the Gym Just Workin' on my Fitness

I must be feeling better. I've been eating better and doing more on my weekends than just lounging on the couch eating junk food. Although the temptation is strong, I just don't live a lifestyle that allows for that. I work, manage a household, and have kids. If there is ever any time left to lay on the couch it better be cuddled up next to Scott.

Today I took on the Dot Com as prescribed. Mmm it felt good. For a few rounds I actually felt Elite again.

5 Rounds
500m Row
7 Thrusters - 95 lbs
Time: 27:35 (Not that time matters at this point)

My pace was slow due to heavy breathing, have to make sure I can talk through a wod, but for the first time in a months I actually didn't fell like I was gasping for air. I felt like I could move smoothly through the wod. It feel great now.

We find out in 3 weeks if we are having a boy or a girl. We cannot wait.

This video is the teaser for our Fran Challenge starting next weekend. I was just over 5 weeks pregnant in it. Shhhh, don't tell my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment