Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HELP! I'm Under Attack!

Huge growth spurt over the last weekend. My belly, boobs and butt seem to have doubled in size. I've been excited about growing up until now.  I feel like my boobs are attacking me from all angles. As aesthetically appealing as that is, they are uber uncomfortable. I want my fit body back!

Getting back into the workout routine was pretty tough today, but it had to be done. I was starting to get stiff all over. Being sore from working out is one thing, but being sore from doing nothing just sucks! The sciatic nerve is staring to scream. Not sure if its the lack of working out or the pressure from the baby.

Today's WOD
4 Rounds
500m Row
15 Wall Ball - #20
15 Good Mornings - #45
15 Squats

I didn't care to keep the time on this one. It was harder than I expected. The time off really hurt me. Lesson learned.

Tomorrow's post will be huge! Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out what you're having!! Doctor told us it "looks like a female" but I'm not so sure yet. I want to wait for the 20 week ultrasound before buying anything:).

    I'm sorry your boobs are attacking you (that is too funny!). I'm starting to look a little puffy in my clothes, but definitely just fat to those who don't know I'm pregnant. No more sucking in the tummy, that's for sure. I try and it just doesn't budge:)haha.

    GL at your appt.!

    ReplyDelete