Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The News Spreads

Due to my not so sly actions on facebook the news has spread. Scott and I aren't ready to tell anyone yet. It’s still so early, but we are both busting at the seams with excitement. In my excitement I posted my status as, "Nikki Isbell knows something you don't know" and the responses flew in. We deflected them pretty well and threw off anybody in question. So we thought....When I arrived at work today the first thing Dave & Robin asked me was "So are you pregnant? I've had 3 people ask me if you were...I just had to ask?" My quick response was to laugh it off and blame it on rumor, but if you know Dave you know he is too smart for that. He said, "So is that a yes or a no?" I filled him and Robin in on the news and all Dave could say was how relieved he was because he thought I had broken up with CrossFit and didn't care anymore. For now our secret is safe.

My WOD
5 Hang Cleans #105
7 Ring Pulls (supine pull ups)
9 Box Jumps 20'
AMRAP IN 15 MINUTES
I got 11

11/2/09 WOD
3 Snatch #65
15 OH Squat #65
400m Run
Time: 17:35 - I'm feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment